I believe sport is a language that transcends cultural, verbal, geographical and social boundaries. It is a way for people to come together and share a passion, a culture and friendship.
I am more than a sports teacher and personal trainer. For me, sports and being active is a passion and a way of life. It also creates opportunities for me to teach life skills around motivation, resilience, handling failure, persistence, teamwork and problem-solving.
I am excited and inspired because each client presents different needs, which require me to adapt, create and motivate through teaching, coaching and mentoring.
I work hard to build self-esteem and self-confidence in my clients so that they can achieve anything they set their mind to. They are able to use what they learn in my sessions and apply it to their personal life in order to grow and develop as a whole person.
- Bachelor of Human Movement Studies – Australian Catholic University – 1997
- Diploma of Education – Australian Catholic University – 1998
- Principals of Coaching – level I – Australia – 1996
- Touch Football Coaching – level I – Australia – 1998
- Austwim – Australian swimming qualification – Australia – 1996
- Austwim – Teacher of Aquatics for people with Disabilities – Australia – 2001
- Ski Instructor – CSIA level II (Canadian Ski Instructors Alliance) – 2001
- Snowboard Instructor CASI Level I (Canadian Association of Snowboard Instructors) – 2004
- Football Coaching – level I – Switzerland – 2009
- Rescue Emergency Care (First Aid Certificate) – Switzerland – Updated 2014
- PE teacher – United Kingdom and Switzerland – from 2001
- Personal Trainer – Australia and Switzerland – from 1999
- Ski Instructor – Canada, Australia, Japan, Switzerland – from 2001
- Snowboard Instructor – Canada, Japan, Switzerland – from 2004
- Swimming instructor – Australia, Greece, Switzerland – from 1996
- Camp Counsellor – USA and Switzerland – 2001, 2004 – 2008
- Life Guard – Australia – 1999